- What are the dues? The 2015 annual HOA dues are $500.00 however, if paid before March 1st the dues are reduced to $475.00.
- To whom do I write my HOA dues check? Spivey Orchard Estates HOA
- When are HOA dues due? Dues are due annually on January 1st.
- Where do I mail my HOA dues payment? Spivey Orchard Estates HOA, P.O. Box 2151, Jonesboro, GA 30237
- Who do I contact for a closing letter? Contact HOA president Mike Brown who will instruct the treasurer to provide the closing letter. There is a $100 fee made payable to the Spivey Orchard Estates HOA for each letter.
- How can I get a pool area gate access code? Contact Lew Mathes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each keypad is individually programmed with access codes for each household. Members may provide Lee with a code of their choice.
- How can I get a key to a pool restroom doors? Contact Mike Brown at email@example.com
- How can I get a key to the tennis court gate? Contact Mike Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The board is investigating placing the padlock and chain with electronic keypads similar to those used to access the pool area.
- Can I reserve the pool for a party or other activity? No, the pool may not be "reserved" for use by certain residents at the exclusion of others. Use of the pool area for parties may be coordinated with the board on an case-by-case basis so long as it is understood that all residents in good standing are still afforded the opportunity to use the pool and pool area.